Terms / Policies for bookings & stay
The primary policy of Mayapuri Amira is to ensure safety and well being of guests right through the stay and even beyond
1. Check in - Check out timing has been pinned at 24 hours format to suit the convenience of guests. For example, the guest arrives and checks in at 7 am today the check-out time will be at 7 am tomorrow. In case, the guest books a room online or over telephone and confirms the time of arrival at 9 am for a particular day, the time of check-out will be 9 am on the next day. However late check-in does not ensure late check-out.
2. As required by the rule of Indian Government, all guests (all occupants) are to show / produce a proof of identity issued by the Government while checking in. No matter what, irrespective of age, gender, marital status etc. each guest (occupant) while checking in must produce a valid photo identity proof issued by the Government. In case of foreigners (Nationals other than Indians) are to show / produce passport. Therefore ensure to carry these documents.
3. In case of direct walk-in of guests, payment in full (including 18% Goods and Services Tax) must be made prior to Check-in.
4. Carrying and consuming of personal food is not entertained. Our BAR / PERMIT ROOM is bound by strict Government regulations and consuming of personal liquor is not permitted even on the basis of corkage.
5. Cigarette SMOKING including electronic cigarettes is completely forbidden inside the rooms and common areas too. However there is an exclusive smoker’s lounge at a corner of the premises which can be used by smokers.
6. All suite rooms are furnished with lockers. However guests are suggested to safeguard their belongings and Mayapuri Amira will not be liable for any loss or damage
7. If accidental or intentional damages made to the properties of Mayapuri Amira hotel by the guests during the stay, it will be the complete responsibility of the guests to bear the entire cost of tangible and intangible damages.
8. There are no accommodation charges for children up to the age of 12 years. Those who have completed 12 years of age on the day of arrival will be considered an adult and extra bed will be provided at additional cost. Enquire the office of Mayapuri Amira to know the prevailing cost for additional bed.
9. The cost of Food and beverages like breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, fruit juices etc. are not included in the accommodation charges.
10. Booking of rooms can be confirmed only on receiving payment in full. Rooms booked over telephonic calls without making payment can only be blocked and allotted subject to availability at the time of arrival.
11. The management of Mayapuri Amira Hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be refused if proper identification proof is not produced at the time of check-in
12. Mayapuri Amira will not be liable for any Discounts and Facillities promised by other websites / online portals for booking rooms in Mayapuri Amira Hotel.
13. Confirmation of booking of rooms will be sent to the email address of the Guest. In case additional information or clarification needed, guests may contact the office of Mayapuri Amira Hotel.
14. Room booking / reservation is possible only when the guests accept to the terms and policies of Mayapuri Amira Hotel. The terms and policies stated in this page are subject to change based on Government regulations and the management decisions of Mayapuri Amira Hotel. Therefore accepting to the terms and policies prevailing at the time of checking in will ensure admission / accommodation.
15. Guests seeking for clarification on the above terms and policies may contact the office of Mayapuri Amira Hotel.